The Ness Creek Site is a fully functioning festival site, which has the space and services to accommodate groups numbering in the hundreds or thousands. Yet, it also accommodates much smaller gatherings, while ensuring comfort and intimacy.
The Ness Creek Site could be the perfect destination for your couple’s weekend getaway, group retreat, wedding, family reunion, or festival. Contact us to see how we can accommodate your unique event needs by emailing Gordon Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jack Millikin Centre
- 250 Person capacity Event Hall
- Women’s and Men’s Washrooms
- Separate food prep room with ramp access and bar
- Mobile Stage
- Power outlets designed for sound and lighting
- Chairs and Tables
- Cantina (3 seasons): fully-equipped large kitchen; multiple sinks, freezer and fridge space, two stoves /ovens, cookware, dishware, etc. Also has a covered, screened in porch with tables and seating for up to 30 people and wood burning heater. Wheel chair accessible.
- Central Bathhouse (Year-round): Men’s and Women’s, wheelchair accessible toilets, and coin-operated showers.
- Wood-burning sauna. Centrally located, seats six. Wood available.
- Strawbale Lounge: cozy wood-burning stove, couches, common area, piano. Perfect for indoor gatherings of 5 – 20 people.
- Main Stage (Summer Use): The multifunctional covered area, used as the main stage during festivals, can also be used as an artist or yoga / movement studio, seated concert venue, workshop, or main gathering area for your event.
- Large firepit and well-lit gathering area behind Main Stage.
Throughout the Site
- Site Washrooms (3 seasons): flush toilets & sinks in main festival area and in second field.
- Out houses throughout the site.
- Second smaller covered stage.
- Access to all camping areas.
- Three permanent large covered areas.
- Moveable Picnic tables.
- 20 km of multi-use summer trails through gorgeous landscapes that are groomed to ski trails in the winter.
- Marquee tents also available for rent.
Take a look at our accommodation options.