We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. This includes enhanced sanitizing of cabins after each rental and closing public spaces such as the Shower House and Camp Kitchen. All visitors to Ness Creek must follow these rules:
- All visitors must practice physical distancing
- The Playground, Camp Kitchen Shower House, Strawbale, Nessquarters and Sauna are closed to the public.
- All stays including camping must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Each group will be designated an outhouse for the duration of your stay.
- Limited camping is available and you must book in advance.
- Potable Water is available at the Camp Kitchen and visitors must sanitize taps after each use.
- Day use is available and all visitors must pay the $8 site fee in advance by etransfer to email@example.com
Check in/Check out
Please arrive on time or phone ahead (1(306) 227-9453) to let us know if you will be early or late. Our cabin rentals fill up fast, please be moved out of your cabin by 11 A.M. and feel free to stick around the site and enjoy the trails!
Check-in: 3 P.M.
Check-out: 11 A.M.
Payment in full is required to secure all site bookings. Payment can be made via credit card over the phone or etransfer.
6 months notice is required for site rental cancellations. Two weeks notice is required for cabin bookings. A $25 administration fee is deducted from all refunds.
There is one pet-friendly cabin (The Eugene) where there is a $20 (plus taxes) per pet per night fee. Dogs must be on leash when in the general “downtown” area and proper pet protocol is required (i.e. clean-up, care towards other guests). Pets are not allowed in any public buildings or on ski trails other than our dog-friendly ski trail, Crooked Creek Canyon.
- All cabins are non-smoking
- Minimum 2 Nights cabin bookings on weekends
- Fires are allowed in designated firepits only
- Permission must be provided for setting off fireworks
- No glass (i.e. bottles) allowed on site
- Garbage to be placed in receptacles provided
- Recycling to be placed in receptacles provided
- Cigarette butts to be disposed of in garbage receptacles