We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. This includes enhanced cleaning & sanitizing of cabins and public common areas (Shower House, Straw Bale House and Sauna) All visitors to Ness Creek must follow these rules:
- All visitors must practice physical distancing
- Shower House open with enhanced cleaning protocols and rules ( must wear a mask and sanitize BEFORE entering) sanitizer is provided outside at entrance
- All stays must be booked and paid for in advance.
- NessQuarters (common kitchen) is closed to the public. All rental cabins are equipped with basic cooking facilities (details in cabin descriptions)
- Limited camping is available and you must book in advance.
- Potable Water and hot water are available in the Shower House.
- Sauna can only have one social/family bubble at a time with complete sanitization between each use
- Trails are open. If you are not a cabin renter or Nordic Ness member a donation for trail use would be greatly appreciated
Check in/Check out
Please arrive on time or phone ahead (1(306) 227-9453) to let us know if you will be early or late. Our cabin rentals fill up fast, please be moved out of your cabin by 11 A.M. and feel free to stick around the site and enjoy the trails!
Check-in: 3 P.M.
Check-out: 11 A.M.
Payment in full is required to secure all site bookings. Payment can be made via credit card over the phone or etransfer.
6 months notice is required for site rental cancellations. Two weeks notice is required for cabin bookings. A $25 administration fee is deducted from all refunds.
There is one pet-friendly cabin (The Eugene) where there is a $20 (plus taxes) per pet per night fee. Dogs must be on leash when in the backstage and general “downtown” area and proper pet protocol is required (i.e. clean-up, care towards other guests). Pets are not allowed in any public buildings or on ski trails other than our dog-friendly ski trail, Crooked Creek Canyon.
- All cabins are non-smoking
- Minimum 2 Nights cabin bookings on weekends and holiday seasons
- Fires are allowed in designated firepits only
- Permission must be provided for setting off fireworks
- No glass (i.e. bottles) allowed on site
- Garbage to be placed in receptacles provided
- Recycling to be placed in receptacles provided
- Cigarette butts to be disposed of in garbage receptacles