Check in/Check out
Please arrive on time or phone ahead (1(306) 227-9453) to let us know if you will be early or late. Our cabin rentals fill up fast, please be moved out of your cabin by 11 A.M. and feel free to stick around the site and enjoy the trails!
Check-in: 3 P.M.
Check-out: 11 A.M.
A 50% deposit is required to secure all site bookings and full payment is required to secure all cabin bookings. Payment can be made via mailed cheque or etransfer.
Six months notice is required for site rental cancellations. Thirty days notice is required for cabin bookings during public events, two weeks notice is required for cabin bookings during private events and 48 hours notice is required for non-event cabin bookings. A $25 administration fee is deducted from all refunds.
There is one pet-friendly cabin (The Eugene) where there is a $10 (plus taxes) per pet per night fee. Dogs must be on leash when in the general “downtown” area and proper pet protocol is required (i.e. clean-up, care towards other guests). Pets are not allowed in any public buildings or on ski trails other than our dog-friendly ski trail, Crooked Creek Canyon.
- All cabins are non-smoking
- Fires are allowed in designated firepits only
- Permission must be provided for setting off fireworks
- No glass (i.e. bottles) allowed on site
- Garbage to be placed in receptacles provided
- Recycling to be placed in receptacles provided
- Cigarette butts to be disposed of in garbage receptacles