Trails are open to the public. If you are not a cabin renter or Nordic Ness Ski Club member a donation for trail use would be greatly appreciated
Payment in full is required to secure all site bookings. Payment can be made via credit card over the phone or etransfer.
- All cabins are smoke free of all substances
- Minimum 2 Nights cabin bookings on weekends and holiday seasons
- Fires are allowed in designated fire pits only
- Permission must be provided for setting off fireworks
- No glass (i.e. bottles) allowed on site
- Garbage to be placed in receptacles provided
- Recycling to be placed in receptacles provided
- Cigarette butts to be disposed of in garbage receptacles
Check in/Check out
- Check-in: 3 P.M.
- Check-out: 11 A.M.
Please arrive on time or phone ahead (1(306) 227-9453) to let us know if you will be early or late. Our cabin rentals fill up fast, please be moved out of your cabin by 11 A.M. and feel free to stick around the site and enjoy the trails!
6 months notice is required for site rental cancellations. Two weeks notice is required for cabin bookings. A $25 administration fee is deducted from all refunds.
There is one pet-friendly cabin (The Eugene) where there is a $20 (plus taxes) per pet per night fee. Dogs must be on leash when in the backstage and general “downtown” area and proper pet protocol is required (i.e. clean-up, care towards other guests). Pets are not allowed in any public buildings or on ski trails other than our dog-friendly ski trail, Crooked Creek Canyon